T.I.E. / Residency for UK nationals

Please note, we are no longer offering this service for new clients until we receive further guarantees from the immigration authorities and the British Embassy.

Please select your current situation:

I claim a state pension

I work in Spain

Neither of the previous options

I already have residency and want to get a T.I.E.

*Please note.  We specialise in the process of adquiring the TIE/residency card in Spain.  However, we cannot offer advice on whether or not it is the right thing to do for your personal circumstances.  Please see our explanation below:

The case for residency

Install on your mobile for ease of use