How do I get a TIE card?

Get a TIE card…

In order to get a TIE card as a British national who wishes to stay longer than 90 days in Spain, it is now necessary to get a residency visa.  All of our information on residency visas can be found by CLICKING HERE.

If you can prove that you were living in Spain pre- December 31st 2021.  Then it may be possible to apply for residency under the withdrawal agreement.  Your case would have to be reviewed by our specialist immigration lawyer.  Please contact us for more info.


If you are already a resident in Spain, PLEASE CLICK HERE to see how we can help.



*this article will be updated regularly as changes to the legislation occur and when new information comes to light.  Be sure to check back to see new updates.

 Click here to propose a question 

error: Content is protected by copyright law.