Can LingoMar help me change to a TIE card?

We can assist you with changing your green residency card/certificate to a TIE card.  However, the appointment system for Alicante (all TIE applications are now centralised there) is completely oversaturated at the moment and therefore, it is very difficult to get an appointment.  We employed two members of staff recently whose sole job is to monitor the appointment situation and work through our waiting list when appointments become available.

Cost and service

If you wish for us to book your appointment, prepare your paperwork and pay the government fees, we charge 100 euros per applicant for this service (IVA included).  If you only wish for us to book your appointment and leave the paperwork to you, then we charge 45 euros (IVA included) per applicant.  Due to covid restrictions, we are not able to enter the immigration office with our clients, therefore we no longer offer the service of accompanying you in Alicante.  Saying that, we will provide very clear instructions on the procedure and it will essentially just be a case of handing over the pack of documents we give you.
We don’t ask for payment until the appointment is booked and we have official documentation to prove it is booked.

If you would like us to add you to our waiting list, please send us a photo/scan of you green residency card/certificate OR your padrón certificate via our secure upload page HERE…..

Please note that we work hard everyday to ensure that our customers get the appointments they desire.  However, we can neither guarantee the appointment within a specific timeframe nor guarantee that the appointment will be at the same time or on the same day as your partner or friend.  This is simply due to the unpredictability of the system.


*this article will be updated regularly as changes to the legislation occur and when new information comes to light.  Be sure to check back to see new updates.

Click here to propose a question or vote for one that interests you


error: Content is protected by copyright law.